“Equipping the Saints for Evangelism”—Information provided regarding the most effective ways to answer the “hard” questions asked by non-Christians, atheists and even those in the church who don’t agree on many difficult topics. (Facts only, no debate.) Some questions include:
- Is there really a hell? How can there be if God is a loving God?
- Why do bad things happen to good people and good things to bad people?
- The “good person” dilemma—why isn’t that enough?
- How can you say Jesus is the only way when there are many other religions?
- What happens to people who’ve never heard of Jesus or who aren’t capable of understanding the Gospel?
- Doesn’t living in a democracy mean we can choose what we want to believe?
- What does the Bible say about controversial social issues?
- Are the “Four Spiritual Laws” negotiable?
- Is there concrete proof that God is real?